Wanda June Humphrey was a registered nurse who provided care to the community of Shelby for over 26 years. Always the visionary, she recognized the need for nurses to continually embrace life-long learning.
The Wanda June Humphrey Nursing Scholarship of The Shelby Foundation was established to financially assist a registered nurse who is attending a higher learning institution to obtain a Bachelor of Science in nursing degree.
Applicants for the Wanda June Humphrey Nursing Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an active Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio
- Accepted into an accredited BSN program
- Reside in Richland County, OH
- Provide proof of enrollment for the upcoming term
- Be employed while attending school
- Submit the application prior to the deadline
Applications must be received by Wednesday, November 27, 2019 to be eligible for the $1,000 scholarship.